Foren
Foren > Grammophone > Technik > Reparatur
Reklamophon Automat Mozart or Undine
Moderatoren:SchellackFreak, berauscht, GrammophonTeam, Charleston1966, DGAG, Der_Designer, LoopingLoui
Autor Eintrag
Pedrofono
Mi Nov 11 2020, 13:13 Druck Ansicht
⇒ Mitglied seit ⇐: Di Jul 30 2019, 10:18
Hi,

I'm looking for pictures of the coin mechanism of a Reklamophon Mozart or Undine. I'm restoring one and I'm struggling to find pictures of the interior of the machine and the "bridge" that holds the tone arm.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Pedro Martinez

PONOPHON
Mi Nov 11 2020, 18:12
⇒ Mitglied seit ⇐: Sa Dez 12 2015, 17:45
Hello Pedro!
What a beautiful gramophone you have here! Could it be that the mechanism is the same as in my Kosmophon machine? The position of coin insert, speed regulator and crank looks as the same. Poste a picture of your machines motor please.
Then I will open mine on for a look.

But my machine hasn’t got the button in front of and it is half-automatic. After insert coin I must press the button left beside the tone arm for starting.
Best regards, Christian

[ Bearbeitet Mi Nov 11 2020, 18:25 ]
Pedrofono
Mi Nov 11 2020, 19:07
Hi Christian

It looks like the same overall configuration excepting the "bridge" that in your case has a button on the bridge itself but on mine it is on front of the case. As you can see, my bridge has 2 post and a fix bar that rotates and it is missing the mechanism that detects the end of the record and returns the sound box to the starting point.

I attach the pictures of the motor and the fex parts of the mechanism that is still there. I would appreciate very much to see the interior of your machine and to see what happens when you press the button.

Thanks!

PONOPHON
Mi Nov 11 2020, 20:56
⇒ Mitglied seit ⇐: Sa Dez 12 2015, 17:45
Hi Pedro,
here are the pictures, the mechanism is different. Maybe it inspires you.
Pressing the button on top is pressing the mechanism inside down. See video:
Link - Hier klicken

A lever engages at the top and the mechanism stays down until the tone arm releases the locking lever.
The seesaw-mechanism below actually consists of 2 rods, one locks the coin scale, the other blocks the crank.
1. Wind up the gramophone.
2. Insert a coin.
3. Press the button down.

Pedrofono
Do Nov 12 2020, 00:00
Hi Christian,

Its not the same motor but tou gave me vital information dor the restoration.

Thank you very much indeed!!

Forum:     Nach oben

Über Uns

Wir sind mehr als ein Forum! Als eingetragener Verein arbeiten wir an der Beständigkeit unserer Leidenschaft.

Über uns

Wir suchen Dich!

Du schreibst Artikel, möchtest im Forum als Moderator aktiv werden? Dir liegt Social Media. Bewahre Wissen! Wir warten auf dich.

Schreib uns

Tipps

Einsteiger-Ratschläge für optimale Nutzung und wichtige Aspekte beim Grammophon und Schellackplatten-Kauf.

Zu den Informationen